Federal Republic of Germany represented by the Foreign Office
2013 - 2015
approx. 840 m²
Compliance with the building regulations for North Rhine Westphalia and the Irish building regulations.
General planning and project supervision
Work stages 2 - 9 of the Schedule of Services and Fees for Architects and Engineers (HOAI)
On behalf of the German Foreign Office, partial refurbishment was carried out in the residence of the German Embassy in Dublin. The winter garden, which was damaged by moisture and floor sagging, was demolished and replaced by a functional extension which was adapted to the needs of the embassy.
- Demolition of the old winter garden and construction of new extension to the residence
- Replacement of the heating system, separation into heating zones for the "officially used area" and the "privately used area" of the residence, installation of new pipes and radiators in the private area
- Replacement of the water tank, removal of pollutants and installation of new insulation in the roof of the residence
- Renewal of the visitor bathroom in the private area
- Installation of a new barrier-free visitor toilet
- Refurbishment/extension of a staff apartment